Blessed Is She Brunch at ShrineTrish Shea
Blessed Is She Brunch at The Miraculous Medal Shrine
The Blessed Is She Brunch event that was scheduled for Saturday, August 22, has been postponed to a later date (which is yet to be determined).
Saturday, August 22
Hosted by The Miraculous Medal Shrine, 500 East Chelten Avenue, Philadelphia, PA 19144 [directions]
What is a Blessed Brunch?
A Blessed Brunch is a potluck brunch where Blessed is She sisters meet face-to-face. Participants will share conversation, enjoy refreshments, gather in small or large group discussions, and pray with each other.
We are closely following the guidelines provided by the state of Pennsylvania as well as the CDC. Your safety is our top priority and we are doing everything we can to ensure that this brunch is safe for all those who attend. With that said, there are a few changes:
- The luncheon will now be held at the Central Association of the Miraculous Medal which is located at 475 E. Chelten Avenue, Philadelphia, PA 19144. You may either park at the front of our building or in our lot located on Morton Street (corner of E. Chelten and Morton). The luncheon will begin at 12:30 p.m.
- According to the state guidelines, we can only have 25 guests at our event (we are taking in registrations as they come until we reach our capacity).
- Some of you signed up to bring a friend with you. Unfortunately, if you have a guest who would like to join us for the day, they must also officially register through the BIS website.
- To ensure our guests’ safety, we are no longer having a potluck meal. Instead, we will be providing boxed lunches. We only ask that you provide a $5 donation to help offset our costs. Here’s the link to purchase your boxed lunch.
- You will be officially registered for the event after you purchase a boxed lunch.
- Seating arrangements will be made in accordance to the CDC guidelines.
- Guests must wear masks until they are seated.
- Hand sanitizer and other sanitation items will be provided.
For more information or to register, visit the Blessed Is She website.