Designate us as a beneficiary of a retirement, investment or bank account or your life insurance policy.
A beneficiary designation gift is a simple and affordable way to make a gift to support The Central Association of the Miraculous Medal.
Benefits of a beneficiary designation gift:
- Support the causes that you care about
- Continue to use your account as long as you need to
- Simplify your planning and avoid expensive legal fees
- Reduce the burden of taxes on your family
- Receive an estate tax charitable deduction
How a beneficiary designation gift works:
- To make your gift, contact the person who helps you with your account or insurance policy, such as your broker, banker or insurance agent.
- Ask them to send you a new beneficiary designation form.
- Complete the form, sign it and mail it back to your broker, banker or agent.
- When you pass away, your account or insurance policy will be paid or transferred to The Central Association of the Miraculous Medal, consistent with the beneficiary designation.