You may be looking for a way to make a big difference to help further our mission.
Congress has enacted a permanent IRA charitable rollover. As a result, you may make an IRA rollover gift to help further our mission.
If you are 72 or older, your gift can also be a way to lower the income and taxes from your IRA withdrawals. An IRA charitable rollover is a way you can help continue our work and benefit this year.
Benefits of an IRA Charitable Rollover
- Avoid taxes on transfers of up to $100,000 from your IRA to our organization
- May satisfy your required minimum distribution (RMD) for the year
- Reduce your taxable income, even if you do not itemize deductions
- Make a gift that is not subject to the deduction limits on charitable gifts
- Help further the work and mission of our organization
How an IRA charitable rollover gift works
- Contact your IRA plan administrator to make a gift from your IRA to us.
- Your IRA funds will be directly transferred to our organization to help continue our important work.
- Note that IRA charitable rollover gifts do not qualify for a charitable deduction.
- Contact us if you wish for your gift to be used for a specific purpose.