Designate The Miraculous Medal Shrine as the beneficiary of your asset by will, trust, or other instrument.
A charitable bequest is one of the easiest and most flexible ways that you can leave a gift to The Central Association of the Miraculous Medal that will make a lasting impact.
Benefits of a bequest:
- Receive an estate tax charitable deduction
- Reduce the burden of taxes on your family
- Leave a lasting legacy to charity
How a bequest works: A bequest is one of the easiest gifts to make. With the help of an attorney, you can include language in your will or trust specifying a gift to be made to family, friends or CAMM as part of your estate plan, or you can make a bequest using a beneficiary designation form.
Here are some of the ways to leave a bequest to CAMM
- Include a bequest to CAMM in your will or revocable trust
- Designate CAMM as a full, partial or contingent beneficiary of your retirement account (IRA, 401(k), 403(b) or pension)
- Name CAMM as a beneficiary of your life insurance policy
A bequest may be made in several ways:
- Percentage bequest – make a gift of a percentage of your estate
- Specific bequest – make a gift of a specific dollar amount or a specific asset
- Residual bequest – make a gift from the balance or residue of your estate